Wedding information

Congratulations on your Wedding!

Many Congratulations if you have started to think about your wedding and are wanting to get married here in the Marble Church. It is a beautiful setting for your special day and we want to make it even more special for you. Please have a look at the qualifying connections needed below:

Qualifying connections

The Marble Church is a well known and very popular choice for many people getting married, as such we do get a large number of requests.

As with all Churches, both in Wales and in England, to get married in a church you need to have a qualifying connectionto that church.

From the Church in Wales website:

“The law requires that at least one of those to be married should:

 Reside in the parish (for Bodelwyddan this now a Mission Area which also includes Rhyl, Towyn and Rhuddlan) where the wedding is to take place, or
be a regular worshipper in the parish and to have your name entered on the church electoral roll, or to have a ‘qualifying connection’. 
‘qualifying connection’as described in the Marriage (Wales) Act 2010 is:
that you were baptised or confirmed in the parish, or
 that you or a parent formally lived for at least six months in the parish, or
that you or a parent formerly habitually attended worship in the parish for at least six months or
that a parent or grandparent had been married in the parish.”
You can also form a QC by attending church once a month for at least six months.
Please speak to Rev. Jayne who will be happy to assist you

When looking to book the venue for the reception it is wise to consult the church to see if that date is also available, this avoids disappointment later to find the church is now unavailable on the day you would have liked.

For any further details please contact Revd. Jayne Coxall on 01745 590883 or at

In 2024 the fees for a wedding are £ 

There is an additional fee of £120 if bell ringers are requested.